FAMILY SNOWMOBILE SAFARI
FAMILY SNOWMOBILE SAFARI
Duration : 3 hours
Family friendly tour
Distance: 10 - 15 km.
ADVENTURE DESCRIPTION :
This snowmobile safari is specialised for the families with little children. We will go for the ride on the forest trails around the Santa Claus Village area, where parents can ride own snowmobile and children are traveling in the sleigh pulled by the guides snowmobile (children over 140 cm in height are allowed to sit on the snowmobile when paying the adult price.)
You will enjoy the beautiful wintery scenery, during the way we will make several stops to admire snowy nature. 2 adults ride on one snowmobile, single riding supplement for extra charge.
After adult-snowmobiling, it is time for children to have more fun.
We stop at the special area, where is safe for children to ride on their own on the mini-snowmobile. Self ride is suitable for children up to 11-12 years; smaller kids will be helped by the parent or guide.
At the same time the guide will light up a bonfire and we will enjoy a picnic where everyone can grill traditional Finnish “makkara” sausages and we serve Lappish berry juice to keep you warm.
Duration of the program is 3 hours, including preparations. The riding time on snowmobiles is approximately 1 hour and 30-40 minutes. Time for barbeque and mini snowmobile ride is 1 hour. The average speed during our short tours is limited due to the safety and traffic regulations. Two adults ride on one snowmobile, single riding supplement for extra charge.
The tour is suitable for families with children; children are traveling in the sledge pulled by the guide’s snowmobile.
Snowmobile safaris start and end in our office located at the Santa Claus Village. You can skip return transfer and continue your visit to Santa.
For all the activities including snowmobiling we ask you to take your driving licenses with you. Also copy and photos are suitable.
* Hotel pickup and drop-off
* All described activities, services and equipment
* Guidance is in English, other languages on request
* Use of thermal clothing during the safari (thermal overall, boots, gloves, woolen socks, a scarf and helmets)
* Guaranteed daily departures 01 of December – 31 of March
* Family friendly tour
* Safari participants are held liable for damages caused to snowmobiles. The maximum amount of it is 900 €.
* The driver of a snowmobile has to be at least 15 years old and hold a valid driver license – A1, T, A or B category (please check that it is valid in Finland!)